GST Beginner Course
Diploma In Goods And Services Tax™ – Beginner Course
Class Room Training : 12 Hrs
E-Learning Facility : One Year Free Login
Suitable for : Understanding Basics about GST, To pursue Higher GST Diploma Courses
Certificate : GST CENTRE – Participation Certificate.Supported by - The Association of GST Professionals, India *
Online Exam : after completion of 12 Hours of Classroom Training.
- Chapter 1: Overview of Goods & Services Tax
- Chapter 2: Levy of and Exemption from Tax
- Chapter 3: Registration
- Chapter 4: Meaning and Scope of Supply
- Chapter 5: Time of Supply
- Chapter 6: Valuation in GST
- Chapter 7: Payment of GST
- Chapter 8: Electronic Commerce
- Chapter 9: Job Work
- Chapter 10: Input Tax Credit
- Chapter 11: Input Service Distributors
- Chapter 12: Matching of Input Tax Credit
- Chapter 13: Overview of the IGST Act
- Chapter 14: Place of Supply of Goods & Services
- Chapter 15: GST Portal
You can contact us for finding out the nearest GST Centre located in your area. The Specialties of GST CENTRE include
- Courses Developed by Chartered Accountants / Subject Experts.
- Limited number of Students – Maximum 20 students in a Batch.
- Individual Attention to each Student.
- Online Learning Content Available – In Mobile / Laptop.
- Theory Classes supported by PPTs and Videos made by Experts.
- Latest Software and Tools.
- Assignments and Exercises ensure quality learning.
- Certificate from International Certification Bodies.
- Timely Conducting Exams and Delivery of Certificates.
- Placement Assistance.
- On the Job Support / After Course Support.
Learning Management System (LMS) is an Online Software developed by GST CENTRE for training the Students. Once Student is registered at the Training Centre, He / She will be approved by the Company. On Approval, student will get access to the‘Learning Management System
Students can log in with their Login ID and Password and can access course from anywhere with internet connection in their mobile / computer.
- Students will get access to our Learning Management System at 24x7 and can learn using their laptop / computer / mobile.
- It includes Video Tutorials, Forum and other facilities enabling self-learning.
- Students are supported with Faculty in the GST CENTRE and can discuss their doubts at the respective training time with Faculties available at the GST CENTRE.
The following are the main features of LMS based learning.
- Learn at own speed & convenience.
- Live Update Facility to learn during the course and after the course.
- Concepts explained with illustrations & pictures.
- Replay in case of any confusion.
- Knowledge sharing on different topics by Experts.
- Self-Assessment Quiz / Test Paper at the end of each Chapter to evaluate understanding.
- Delivery through Audio Visual Mode.
- Topics divided in Chapters for better learning experience.
- Modules developed by Experts having more than 10 years of experience.
- Query Sessions through Webinars.
- Regular Updates for 12 months.