GST INTERMEDIATE COURSE
DIPLOMA IN GOODS AND SERVICES TAX™ – INTERMEDIATE COURSE
Class Room Training : 18 Hrs
E-Learning Facility : One Year Free Login
Suitable for : Understanding Practical Procedures in GST. Suitable for Students,Accountants and Managers
Students can appear Exam after completion of 18 Hours of Classroom Training.
This Course will cover highlights of the Goods & Services Tax which include12 Chapters covering various sections, rules and forms.
- Chapter 1: Registration
- Chapter 2: Accounts & Records
- Chapter 3: Composition Scheme
- Chapter 4: Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes
- Chapter 5: E-way Bill
- Chapter 6: Payment of Tax
- Chapter 7: Input Tax Credit
- Chapter 8: Returns
- Chapter 9: Refund
- Chapter 10: Tax Rates and Classifications
- Chapter 11: Offences and Penalties
- Chapter 12: Facilities to Taxable Persons
You can contact us for finding out the nearest GST Centre located in your area. The Specialties of GST CENTRE include
- Courses Developed by Chartered Accountants / Subject Experts.
- Limited number of Students – Maximum 20 students in a Batch.
- Individual Attention to each Student.
- Online Learning Content Available – In Mobile / Laptop.
- Theory Classes supported by PPTs and Videos made by Experts.
- Latest Software and Tools.
- Assignments and Exercises ensure quality learning.
- Certificate from International Certification Bodies.
- Timely Conducting Exams and Delivery of Certificates.
- Placement Assistance.
- On the Job Support / After Course Support.
Learning Management System (LMS) is an Online Software developed by GST CENTRE for training the Students. Once Student is registered at the Training Centre, He / She will be approved by the Company. On Approval, student will get access to the‘Learning Management System
Students can log in with their Login ID and Password and can access course from anywhere with internet connection in their mobile / computer.
- Students will get access to our Learning Management System at 24x7 and can learn using their laptop / computer / mobile.
- It includes Video Tutorials, Forum and other facilities enabling self-learning.
- Students are supported with Faculty in the GST CENTRE and can discuss their doubts at the respective training time with Faculties available at the GST CENTRE.
The following are the main features of LMS based learning.
- Learn at own speed & convenience.
- Live Update Facility to learn during the course and after the course.
- Concepts explained with illustrations & pictures.
- Replay in case of any confusion.
- Knowledge sharing on different topics by Experts.
- Self-Assessment Quiz / Test Paper at the end of each Chapter to evaluate understanding.
- Delivery through Audio Visual Mode.
- Topics divided in Chapters for better learning experience.
- Modules developed by Experts having more than 10 years of experience.
- Query Sessions through Webinars.
- Regular Updates for 12 months.